Welcome to Design Research for Healthy Places
Welcome to Design Research for Healthy Places Group at University of Connecticut!
Our primary interests are in understanding and creating healthy and safe environments for people of all ages. Safety of the neighborhoods where people live, work, and play is the prerequisite for individual health and well-being. Our research goal is to understand the underlying factors that influence health and safety of individuals and to identify environmental facilitators and barriers to healthy living.
Also, our Landscape/ Urban design is to create safe and healthy environments through the evidence-based approach.
- Sungmin will serve a lead-chair on LA for Health trackPosted on July 31, 2019
- Sungmin received 2nd Teaching Excellence Recognition Letter!Posted on July 12, 2019
- Congratulations! Nomination for the Mentorship Excellence AwardPosted on June 11, 2019
- Congratulations on Sungmin’s InCHIP seed grant award ($15,000)!Posted on June 10, 2019
- Team Presentation at EDRA 2019Posted on May 24, 2019
|Address:||1376 Storrs Road, Unit 4067 |
Storrs, Connecticut 06269-4067